Bank Asia Limited
Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
Job Responsibility :
- Build up rapports with local dignitaries and potential customers to Promote financial literacy.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research and ensure Business.
- Assessing Customer and Business to prepare loan proposal.
- Ensure smooth Business operation at Agent Outlet maintaining compliance.
- Maintain close relationship with all stakeholders.
- Follow-up day to day activities as per assignment in line with corporate office and Bangladesh Bank instruction/Circular/Guideline.
- Expert in Reporting/MIS/Reconciliation.
- Others activities time to time as assigned by Head Office/Departmental Head.
No Of Vacancies :
Job Nature :
Gender Requirement :
Graduation without any third division /class.
Experience Requirements :
Additional Job Requirements :
- Age must below 30 years as on March 31, 2020.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, having ability to meet deadlines.
- Willing to visit frequently different Union and Upazilla up to village level as well as with counterpart.
- Must possess good command in both English & Bengali.
- Must have good persuasion & excellent presentation skill.
Salary Range : Tk. 25,000
Job Location :
Anywhere in Bangladesh