IPDC Finance Limited
Job Responsibility :
- To review Affordable Home Loan (AHL) credit proposals independently and objectively and provide opinion to ensure quality of credit.
- Visit customer and their business locations to verify the accuracy of contact point, financial strength as and when required. Valuation of the properties to be financed under Affordable Home Loan scheme.
- To coordinate with verification team to ensure the verification quality and standard.
- Report loan overdue status every week and monitor the actions taken against the overdue. Prepare weekly overdue report.
- Prepare monthly report on credit approvals, renewal/restructuring, declination, settlement of facilities.
- Monitor investment portfolio, circulate overdue status among respective RMs and actions taken against the overdue.
- Implement credit risk management guideline for NBFIs approved by Bangladesh Bank.
- Liaison with Branches, Operations, Collection & other related Departments.
No Of Vacancies :
Job Nature :
Gender Requirement :
Bachelor degree in any discipline
Experience Requirements :
At least 2 year(s) The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Banks, Leasing
Additional Job Requirements :
Candidates must be willing to relocate in the mentioned locations
Salary Range : negotiable
Job Location :