BCS 36th Preliminary Test will be held on 8th January, 2015
How can we take preparation for this test?
1. Start taking BCS preparation today to overcome the BCS Preliminary Exam hurdle.
Don’t hesitate anymore and never doubt your quality-level. Be informed that the BCS cadres who are in their jobs now were not superhuman at all. Most of them were mediocre students and didn’t have super academic results or records. 80 percent of the successful BCS officers are not more meritorious than you. BCS exam success isn’t for the talented students only, rather BCS exam success belongs to those who are regular and serious in their BCS preparation. So, don’t waste your time, start from today. You’ll definitely overcome BCS Preliminary Exam successfully if you just can kick-start your BCS Preliminary preparation today.
2. Prepare a study-schedule that you can easily follow. Most of the candidates prepare a very unrealistic routine with a view to taking BCS preparation. Some of the candidates even don’t have a routine to take BCS Preliminary preparation in a disciplined way! You must follow a study schedule to complete your assignments within due time. A smart schedule will free you from messy and unwanted study-stress yet it will keep you under a healthy pressure. Never allot a huge amount of time for a single subject, nor underestimate the easy subjects you think of
3. Keep your Sword and Armor ready Your schedule of BCS preparation will be frustrated unless you keep all the necessary books and particles ready to study and follow the routine work-schedule strictly. So, collect necessary books and sheets as quickly as you can. There are many established companies that publish books on regular intervals on the latest information and updates.
4. Spend at Least Two Hours for Reading Newspapers Newspapers are essential tools to keep you up-to-date about the current and the most talked about happenings of home and abroad. Without newspaper you are in the battle field of BCS Preliminary Exam without your prime weapon to fight. For Up to Date Current News, without having to buy current event books in a regular basis, if you use an Android Phone, you can easily Download the Studypress Current News App and get access to every important news to keep track of for your preparation everyday.
5. Learn ‘how to take notes’ from your study for BCS exam preparation. Lots of important information is there in your collected good books and newspapers. But if you don’t write down the important information in a diary or you don’t make your own archives of subject-related information, those readings are almost useless. You can’t search out a whole newspaper or articles of the previous date/s to find a missed out or lost information. In Studypress Current News App, you can easily recall your desired article by search through the key words. In Studypress website, you can keep track of the questions you need to revise easily by simply enlisted them in the “Review List”.
6. Arrange a ‘Group Study Circle’ for BCS Exam Preparation. Group study is a top-notch and highly effective way of preparing for your BCS Preliminary Exam. A healthy and routine-based group study can boost your level of efficiency as a BCS exam candidate. A group study circle helps a BCS exam candidate clarify the information he wants to memorise and rectify the problems he faces while taking in-house bcs preparation. Moreover, a candidate gets immense motivation and necessary updates from the group-members.
7. Go through the ‘BCS Question Bank’ of the previous preliminary exams first.
8. Follow a ‘Smart-revision cycle.’ How you can maximize your memory output: A surprising research shows that if you memorize or learn any lesson, 80% of the memorized information get lost from your memory within 24 hours. This huge loss of memory can be prevented throw proper and systematic revisions. You should follow this revision cycle given below to maximize your recall from your memory: First Revision: Having memorized any lesson, you should revise the lesson just one hour after your memorizing. You’ll able to recall or remember maximum information during the next 24 hours. (Just spend 5-6 minutes for each revision.) Second Revision: The 2nd revision should be given just after 24 hours (1 Day). Your memorized information will last for next one week. Third Revision: The 3rd revision should take place just after 7 days (1 Week). Your information memory will last for the next one month. That means you’ll be able to remember most of your information for one month. The Fourth (Final) Revision: The last revision should take place just after one month. For this, you’ll be able to remember most of your information even after one year. Your memorised information will be permanent in your memory system.
9. Make some ‘flash-cards’ with the confusing information. Some information under some particular topics of your BCS exam syllabus is very tough to remember on time. Especially date and number related information tend to confuse you. To solve this problem, write those confusing information on some individual flash-cards. Keep the flash-cards with you wherever you go. Revise the information quite often at your convenient time. You can stick some individual charts, info-graphics or info-tables of those confusing information on your bedroom walls or on the wall before your reading table. Definitely, frequent revisions will drive away your confusions and solidify your BCS preparation.
10. Take some mock BCS model tests. The best way to test your BCS preparation level is to take part in some BCS preliminary model tests online or offline. Take your mock BCS model tests seriously. You should prepare yourself well before participating in those BCS model tests. At the end of your long-time preparation journey, participate in 8-10 BCS model tests of 100 marks. Ensure that your timing of answering the questions is maintained accurately. Budgeting time for each topic is a crucial factor of your BCS exam success. In Studypress Website, you can find many Model Tests for BCS Examinations, which has to be given through a time limited procedure just like a BCS Examination.
BCS PRELIMINARY & WRITTEN
Learn from scratch to become a first class officer.
A huge collection of Bank Job Questions to guide you through.
Easy and simple way to succeed.
StudyPress has solutions of ALL previous govt job tests.
MBA ADMISSION TEST
Worried about Math and English? Try Studypress
Every Important News updates for Job Preparation.
Something you will find nowhere else, but you need the most.
ALL PREVIOUS QUESTION & SOLUTIONS
The test was held yesterday? Solution is here!!