- The road runs.....hill and plain. Ans: across
- Piya has slept only three hours. Which part of speech is
the word 'only here'? Ans: An adverb
- Shahed did not join the army. Here the word army is... Ans: a collective noun
- What is the noun form of know? Ans: Knowledge
- We shall not see his like again. Here like is a/an.... Ans: Noun
- Akhi missed the train (Negative). Ans: Akhi did not catch the train.
- There is only a high school at Satkhira (Negative). Ans: There is not more than a high school at Satkhira
- It burns the prettiest of any wood (Positive). Ans: No other wood burns as pretty as it.
- Although he is poor, he is honest (Simple). Ans: Despite his poverty, he is honest.
- I had a nice dream last night (Interrogative). Ans : Did not I have a nice dream last night?
- Certainly, I shall stand by you (Complex). Ans: It is certain that I shall stand by you.
- Don't cry down your enemy. (Translate) Ans: শক্রকে খাটাে করে দেখো না।
- Time and tide wait for none. (Translate) Ans: সময় ও স্রোত কখনও অপেক্ষা করে থাকে না ।
- Sathi is known to me. (Translate) Ans: সাখী আমার পরিচিত ।
- A little learning is a dangerous thing. (Translate) Ans: অল্পবিদ্যা ভয়ংকরী ।
- The clouds rolled away. (Translate) Ans: মেঘ কেটে গেল ।
- It is really a vexed question. (Translate) Ans: এটি প্রকৃতপক্ষে একটি বিরক্তিকর প্রশ্ন ।
BCS PRELIMINARY & WRITTEN
Learn from scratch to become a first class officer.
A huge collection of Bank Job Questions to guide you through.
Easy and simple way to succeed.
StudyPress has solutions of ALL previous govt job tests.
MBA ADMISSION TEST
Worried about Math and English? Try Studypress
Every Important News updates for Job Preparation.
Something you will find nowhere else, but you need the most.
ALL PREVIOUS QUESTION & SOLUTIONS
The test was held yesterday? Solution is here!!