- I have no pen that I can lend you. (simple) Ans: I have no pen to lend you.
- Never tell a lie.(Negative) Ans. Let not a lie be told ever.
- Dhaka is one of the biggest cities in Bangladesh.(Positive) Ans. Very few cities in Bangladesh are as big as Dhaka.
- Prevention is better than ---- Ans: cure
- The synonym of the word ‘increase’ is ---- Ans. augment
- The word ‘usual’ is the synonym of --- Ans. normal
- The antonym of the word ‘alien’ is----- Ans. native
- Out of sight, out of ____. Ans. mind
- Many men, many---- Ans. minds
- Something is better than ____. Ans. nothing
- Charity (to begin)---- at home. Ans. begins
- What is lotted cannot be---- Ans. blotted
- The man did the work as my direction. Here ‘as’ indicates the idiom - Ans. according to
- He is proud of his aristocracy. Here ‘aristocracy’ means- Ans. blue blood
- Smoking tells upon our body. Here ‘tell upon’ means- Ans. harms
- ইংরেজি শেখা সহজ। Ans. It is easy to learn English.
- জীবন পুষ্পশয্যা নয়। Ans. Life is not a bed of roses.
- সে ইংরেজিতে ভাল। Ans. He is good at English.
- Honey is (taste)_______sweet. Ans. tasted
- It is our duty to (obey) _____ our parents. Ans. obey
- The noun form of ‘lose’ is— Ans. loss
- Lovely comes here regularly. Here ‘lovely’ is- Ans. noun
- The journey was pleasant. Here ‘pleasant’ is - Ans. adjective
BCS PRELIMINARY & WRITTEN
Learn from scratch to become a first class officer.
A huge collection of Bank Job Questions to guide you through.
Easy and simple way to succeed.
StudyPress has solutions of ALL previous govt job tests.
MBA ADMISSION TEST
Worried about Math and English? Try Studypress
Every Important News updates for Job Preparation.
Something you will find nowhere else, but you need the most.
ALL PREVIOUS QUESTION & SOLUTIONS
The test was held yesterday? Solution is here!!