- The fruit is sweet ____ the taste. Ans: By
- Did he see anyone in the room. (Assertive) Ans: He saw no one in the room.
- I have no money ___ hand. Ans : in
- It is health which is ___. Ans: wealth
- If we practiced speaking English, we ____ speak better. Ans: Could
- He and I ___ well. Ans: are
- এটা যেন বিনা মেঘে বজ্রপাত। Ans: It is a bolt from the blue.
- সে এক সপ্তাহ যাবত অসুস্থ। Ans : He has been ill for a week.
- দাঁড়াও, আমি এখনি আসছি। Ans: Wait, I am coming now
- জ্ঞানীরা বেশি কথা বলেন না। Ans : The wise do not talk much
- He came to Dhaka with a view to ___ a new place. Ans: visiting
- Something interesting facts about your past have just come to light. Here come to light means- Ans: to become known
- The passive form of ‘Don’t do it’ is: Ans. Let not it be done
- The synonym of the word ‘scream’ is: Ans. Yell
- He is so dishonest that he can not speak the truth. (Simple) Ans: He is too dishonest to speak the truth
- Read to learn. (Complex) Ans: If you read, you will learn
- Please look above. Here ‘above’ is: Ans. adverb
- The antonym of the word ‘liberty’ is: Ans. bondage
- The synonym of the word ‘call’ is: Ans. Summon
- It takes two ___ make a quarrel. Ans. to
- Death is _____ to dishonor. Ans. preferable
- Grasp all _____ Ans: lose all
BCS PRELIMINARY & WRITTEN
Learn from scratch to become a first class officer.
A huge collection of Bank Job Questions to guide you through.
Easy and simple way to succeed.
StudyPress has solutions of ALL previous govt job tests.
MBA ADMISSION TEST
Worried about Math and English? Try Studypress
Every Important News updates for Job Preparation.
Something you will find nowhere else, but you need the most.
ALL PREVIOUS QUESTION & SOLUTIONS
The test was held yesterday? Solution is here!!