Assistant Manager, Trade Operations
Job Responsibility :
- Reporting to: Head of Export
- Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Engagement in Project(s) as and when assigned.
- Obtain understanding regarding regulatory and compliance requirements of operations.
- Shared Responsibility: Extending a helping hand to the efforts needed for the attainment of cross-department objectives.
- Complete and oversee daily BAU activities as per established process, standards, LOP and guidelines from regulators.
- Track client request and ensure efficient and timely delivery.
- Attending queries of both internal and external auditors.
- B/L Endorsement
- EXP Certification
- Export Bill Handling (EXB & ECL, Collection Bill and Bills against Advance Proceeds)
- Export Bill Endorsement of Li & Fung
- Customer query handling
- Export Payment
- Certificate issuance (CFR etc.)
- EOD Reconciliation and register update
- GMRS update
- COB coordinator of Trade Ops
- Communicate with TCS for processing all kinds of Export Bills
- Prepare checklist, updating LOP
- BBK visit as and when required
No Of Vacancies :
Job Nature :
Gender Requirement :
Graduation/post-graduation in Business/Finance from any reputed university
Experience Requirements :
Additional Job Requirements :
- Understanding the complexities of regulations, ability to interpret them, understanding their applicability to Citi and ability to design controls around them.
- Good knowledge of various regulatory policies, products, services and systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & negotiating skills
- Self-driven to lead and manage tasks
- Ability to develop policies and procedures
- Ability to use technology and analytics in the job and problem solving
- Strong execution skills, ability to perform under pressure independently and in teams
- Ability to think outside the box
Salary Range : Negotiable
Job Location :
Anywhere in Bangladesh