Jr. Software Engineer
Job Responsibility :
- Work with technical lead and senior developers to determine the needs of the applications and the best location.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Assist in preparing architectural designs for the desired software systems.
- Analyze system specification and translate system requirements to task specifications.
- Write codes to develop software system as specified.
- Provide assistance to software testers and support about personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Provide feedback to analyze/training staff about performance consideration/usability issues concerning software specifications and implementations.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports and review, refactor/repair legacy codes.
- Direct technical aspects of operations related to escalated high severity issues as key affect or confront a project or team.
- Participant in the evaluation of organization level best practices, standards and policies as it related to software development.
- Write, edit and debug new programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- PHP Framework (Laravel, CI, CakePHP)
- Knowing Angular JS will get advantage
No Of Vacancies :
Job Nature :
Gender Requirement :
Bachelor in CSE/ IT preferable.
Experience Requirements :
1 to 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements :
Salary Range : Negotiable
Job Location :
Send your CV to email@example.com