1) E.g- Exempli gratia ( Latin which means ‘for example’).
2) N.B.- Note Bene (Note Well)
3) etc.- et cetera (And so on)
4) Govt. - Government.
5) i.e. (or i.e. / I.E.)- "id est" (Latin which means “That is (to say)" or "in other words").
6) IQ- Intelligence Quotient
7) Q&A - Question and Answer
8) DOB – Date Of Birth
9) FAQ- Frequently asked Questions
BCS PRELIMINARY & WRITTEN
Learn from scratch to become a first class officer.
A huge collection of Bank Job Questions to guide you through.
Easy and simple way to succeed.
StudyPress has solutions of ALL previous govt job tests.
MBA ADMISSION TEST
Worried about Math and English? Try Studypress
Every Important News updates for Job Preparation.
Something you will find nowhere else, but you need the most.
ALL PREVIOUS QUESTION & SOLUTIONS
The test was held yesterday? Solution is here!!